Trip Travel and IDEC Cover

Important Note: Divers buying Trip Travel Insurance need to purchase IDEC Diving Accident Cover in order to cover their diving risk. You can only buy this travel insurance on its own if you are a non-diving member of a dive group, or if you are travelling with a family member or partner who is a diver with IDEC.

Your Details
Your Country of Residency:
Select the Area of Travel: More Info
Select the Period of Cover for Travel:
Your age:
I require IDEC:
If you already have a current IDEC policy please select this box:
Select the Period of Cover for IDEC:
Number of Travellers:
Promotional Code